Emily comes home from school
Grabs onto her daddy's hand
艾米丽从学校回来,拉着爸爸的手
He says, "Baby girl, what's wrong with you?"
他说:“亲爱的宝贝,你怎么了?”
She says, "Please don't make me go back there again."
她说:“求你别把我送回学校。”She said, "I wish there was someway to make them stop it."
“我希望他们别再那样对待我。”
So he drives down to that principles office
于是他开车到了学校办公室
And says, "I didn't bring her up so they could cut her down
他说:“我没有教育好她,所以他们可以欺负她。”
I didn't bring her here so they could shut her out
我没有带她来学校,所以他们可以将她排挤在外了。
I'd live my whole damn life to see that little girl smile
我在这讨厌的世上活着,只为看见小女儿的微笑
So why are tears pouring down that sweet face?
可是为什么她可爱的脸上挂满泪珠
She wasn't brought up that way."
我不是这样教育她的Emily's home late again
艾米丽回家又迟了
He sees that boy drive away
他看见那男孩开车离开
Oh but something's different this time
哦,但是这次有些不一样了
She doesn't have too much to say
艾米丽没有多说什么
She said, "He tried but there's just some things I won't do"
她说:“他在追我,但我不会早恋。”
And through the tears she said, "I couldn't do that to you"
泪光闪烁,她说:“我会做你的乖女儿。”And he said, "I didn't bring you up so he could wear you down
他说:“我没有教育好你,让他伤害了你。”
Take that innocent heart and turn it inside out
敞开你的内心,回到纯白如纸
I'd live my whole damn life to see my little girl smile
我在这讨厌的世上活着,只为看见我女儿的微笑
So don't let nobody take that away
不要让任何人带走你的笑
You weren't brought up that way."
我不是那样教育你的
The phone rings on a rainy night
下雨的夜晚,电话铃铃作响
Says, "It's Officer Tate"
“我是警官塔特”He said, "Sir, there's been an accident
他说:“先生,发生事故
You'd better come down here right away
请你尽快来到现场
A drunken driver missed an overpass
醉酒的司机在立交桥上撞了人
And Emily she's fading fast."
艾米丽现在昏迷不醒He says, "God I didn't bring her up to watch them lay her down
他说:“上帝,我把她养大不是为了看到她被撞倒
Nearly killed me the day they put her mama in the ground
车祸带走她妈妈的时候,几乎也把我摧毁
Only thing that kept me alive was that little girls smile
是女儿的微笑支撑着我活下来
So please don't take that away
求你不要把她带走
It won't be easy taking her today, she wasn't brought up that way."
她不会被轻易带走,她不是那样成长的
He stands over the hospital bed
站在医院的床边,静守
Emily opens her eyes
艾米丽缓缓睁开了眼睛
标签:Taylor,swift,brought